- Miller, W. J. 1950. Maintaining species purity in nature. North American Veterinarian 31: 109.
- Miller, W. J. (1953). The time of Appearance of Species-Specific Antigens of Columba guinea in The Embryos of Backross Hybreids. Physiological Zoology, Vol. XXVI, No. 2, pg. 124-131, April 1953
- Miller, W. J. & C.R. Bryan (1953). Serological Differentiation of the Homozygotes and Heterozygotes in Back-Cross Birds Following a Species Cross in Columbidae. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, Vol. 39, No. 5, pg. 407-412, May, 1953.
- Bryan C. & W.J. Miller (1953). Interaction Between Alleles Affecting Cellular Antigens Following a Species Cross in Columbidae. Proceedings of the National Accademy of Sciences, Vol. 39, No. 5, pg. 412-416. May, 1953.
- Miller, W.J. & F. H. Wagner (1955). Sexing Mature Columbiformes by Cloacal Characters. The Auk, Vol. 72, pg. 279-285, July, 1955.
- Miller, W.J. (1956). Silky Plumage in the Ringneck Dove. The Journal of Heredity, Vol. XLVII, No. 1, pg. 37-40, January-February 1956.
- Miller, W.J. (1956). The Hybrid-Substance of the Erythrocytes of the Hybrids Between Columba livia and Streptopelia risoria. Genetics, Vol. 41, No. 5, pg. 701-714, September 1956.
- Miller, W.J. & L. Miller (1958). Synopsis of Behaviour Traits of the Ring Neck Dove. Animal Behaviour, Vol.VI, pg. 3-8.
- Miller, W.J. (1958). Anti-Lens Sera as a Mutagen in Rabbits. The Journal of Experiemental Zoology, Vol. 137, No. 3, pg. 463-477, April 1958
- Miller, W.J. (?). Subtypes in Cattle Blood typing. X International Congress of Genetics, Proceedings, Vol. II pg. (?)
- Miller, W.J. (1960). Sexualy Dichromatism in Two Species of the Columbidae. The Condor, Vol. 62, pg. 45-48, January-February 1960.
- Stormont, C., Y. Suzuki & W.J. Miller (1960). Bacterially Mediated False-Positive Reactions in Lytic Blood-Typing Tests. Nature, Vol. 186, No. 4720, pg. 247-248, April 1960.
- Stormont, C., Y. Suzuki & W.J. Miller (1960). Blood Group and the Taxonomic Status of American Buffalo and Domestic Cattle. Evolution 15, pg. 196-298, June 1960.
- Stone, W. & Miller, W. (1961). Naturally Occuring Isoantibodies of the S Blood Group System in Cattle. The Journal of Immunology, Vol. 86, No. 2, pg. 165-169, June 1960.
- Irwin, M. & Miller, W. (1961). Interrelationships and Evolutionary Patterns of Cellular Antigens in Columbudae. Evolution, Vol. XV, No. 1, pg.
- Wolfe H., Miller, W., & Asmundson, V. (1961). Antibody Production in Pheasant-Turkey Hybrids. Poultry Science, Vol. XL, No. 1, pg. 140-144, January 1961.
- Miller, W. (1961). A Second Egg Tooth in a Mouring Dove? The Auk, 1961.
- Stormont, C., W.J. Miller, & Y. Suzuki (1960). The S System of Bovine Blood Groups. Genetics, Vol. 46, No. 5, pg. 541-551, December 1960.
- Strormont, C., W.J. Miller, & Y. Suzuki (1960). Blood groups and the Taxonomic Status of American Buffalo and Domestic Cattle. Evolution, Vol. XV, No. 2n pg. 196-208, June 1961.
- Miller, W.J. (1964). First Linkage of a Species Antigen in the Genus Streptopelia. Science, Vol. 143, No. 3611, pg. 1179-1180, March, 1964.
- Miller, W.J. (1965). A Recessive Lectin-Factor in Streptopelia Risoria. Genetics, Vol. 51, No. 2, pg. 247-251, February 1965.
- Miller, W.J. A.O. Haugen, & D.J. Roslien (1965). Natural Variation in the Blood Proteins of White-Tailed Deer. The Journal of the Wildlife Management, Vol. 29, No. 4, pg. 717-723, October 1965.
- Law, G.R.J, W.J. Miller, V.S. Asmundson, & C. Stormont (1965). Blood groups of turkeys. Genetics Vol. 51, No. 2, pp. 151-158.
- Hollander, W.F. & W.J. Miller (1965). Homology of Color Mutants in Two Speciies of Ducks. Journal of Heredity, Vol. 66, Iss. 6, pg. 295-297, December 1965
- Miller, W.J (1966). Evidence for Two New Systems of Blood Groups in Cattle. Genetics, Vol. 54, No. 1, Part 1. pg. 151-1958, July 1966.
- Miller, W.J(1966). Blood Groups in Longhorn Cattle. Genetics, Vol. 54, No. 2, pg.392-404, February 1966.
- Miller, W.J (1966). Hemagglutinins in Normal Sera and Species Relationships. Iowa State Journal of Science, Vol. 41, Ni. 2, pg. 181-190, November 1966.
- Miller, W.J. (1967). Segregation of Plasma-Albumin Types From a Species Cross. Proceedings of the Society for Experimental Biology and Medecine, Vol. 124, pg. 1224-1227, 1967.
- Quinteros, I.R. & W.J. Miller (1968). An Alternative Method in Distinguishing Cattle Transferrin Phenotypes. Genetics, Vol. 2, pg. 213-218, July 1968.
- Quinteros, I.R. & Miller, W.J. (1968). Inhibicion De Algunos "Reativos Especificos" De Grupos Sanguineos Bovinos, Mediante Diferentes Azucares. Rev. Fac. C. Vet., No. 23, 191-200, Agosto 1968.
- Miller, W.J. & J.L. Weber, J. (1969). First Case of a Nonallelic Interaction Product as a Species-Specific Red Cell Antigen. Genetics, Vol. 62, pg. 619-923, July 1969.
- Quinteros I.R. & W.J. Miller,(1969). Busqueda de antigenos holandricos o ligados al chromosoma "Y". Analecta Veterinaria, Vol. I, No. 2, 1: pp. 59-67, 1969.
- Quinteros, I.R. & W.J. Miller (1969). Nuevos Fenotipos de transferrina en el Ciervo Cola Blanca Americano. Analecta Veterinaria, Vol. 1(3), pg 93-98.
- Miller, W.J. & W.T Hubbert (1971). Developmental Polymorphism in Bovine Hemoglobin. Amer. Jour. Vet. Res. Vol. 32, pg. 1723-1730, November 1971.
- Miller, W.J.. & W.T Hubbert (1972). Naturally occurring antibody in bovine fetal serum: reactivity against homologous and heterologous species erythrocytes. Animal Blood Groups and Biochemical Genetics, Vol. 3, pg. 3-17, 1972.
- Hubbert, W.T. & W.J. Miller (1972). Fetospecific Serum Proteins in Bovine Fetuses. Proceedings of the Society for Experimental Biology and Medecine, Vol. 141, No. 2, pg. 685-687, November 1972.
- Hubbert, W. T & W.J. Miller (1974). Immunogenetic Ontogeny of Cellular Membrane Function: A Review. Journal of Cellular Physiology, Vol. 84, No.3, pg.429-444, December 1974.
- Miller, W.J., A.G. Atherly (1974). Immunogenetic transformation attempts in birds. Journal of International Society for Animal Blood Group Research, Vol. 5, pg. 39-41
- Miller, W.J. & W.T. Hubbert (1975). Adult Isoantigen and Lectin Reactivity of Bovine Fetal Red Cells. Biology of the Neonate, Vol. 27, pg. 23-29, 1975.
- Miller, W.J. (1976). Blood Groups: Why Do They Exist? BioScience, Vol. 26, pg. 557-562, September 1976.
- Miller, W.J. (1977) Purebred!?. Iowa Science Teachers Journal 14: 37-38. Purebred!?. ADAN Sept./Oct. 1991. Reprinted ADAN Nov./Dec. 1998.
- Draper, D.D., J.P. Kluge & W.J. Miller (1975). Neurologic, pathologic and genetic aspects of spinal dysraphism in dogs. Zbl Vet. Med., Reihe C. Bd. 4, Heft 4., pg 24, 1975.
- Miller, W. J. (1977). Purebred! Sounds Great! Iowa State Teachers Journal, 14(1), 37-38, 1977.
- Hollander, W.F. & W.J. Miller (1978). Amputated, frayed, and sideburns; three new mutants in the pigeon. Iowa State Journal of Research, Vol. 53. No. 2: pp.109-118, November 1978.
- Miller, W.J. & M. Fisher (1979). "Recessive" species-specific antigens in doves and pigeons. Genetics, Vol. 10, pg. 127-135, 1979.
- Hollander, W.F & Miller, W.J. (1981). Hereditary variants of behavior and vision in the pigeon. Iowa State Journal of Research Vol. 55, No. 4, pp. 323-331, May 1981.
- Hollander, W.F. & W.J. Miller (1981). A New Sex-Linked Mutation, "Web-Lethal" from Racing Homers. American Racing Pigeon News, pg. 50-51, October 1982.
- Miller, W.J. (1983). Pedigree style in teaching genetics. Proc. Iowa Acad. Sci. Vol. 90, No. 1, pp. 26-27, 1983.
- Miller, W.J. et al. (1983). Segregation of transferrins in Creole cattle in Argentina. Indian Vet., pg. 93-98, February 1983.
- Miller, W.J, Assis, Ana Isabel, Miriam Luz Giannoni, & F. L. Pires. 1984. Avaliação dos tipos sanguineos do Caracu, o gado crioulo Brasileiro. B. Indúst. anim., Nova Odessa, SP 41 (Único): 1-8
- Miller, W.J. (1985). Appropriate gene symbols in teaching genetics. Proc. Iowa Acad. Sci. Vol. 92, Iss. 3, pp. 115-118, 1985
- Miller, W.J., P.J. Hollander & W.L. Franklin (1985). Blood typing South American camelids. The Journal of Heredity, Vol. 76, Iss. 5, pp. 369-371, 1985
- Carillo, I.P., W.J. Miller & P.J. Hollander (1986). Further Search for Interaction Antigens on Erythrocytes in Selected Species Hybrids of Birds. Poultry Science, Vol. 65, pg 1028-1033, 1986.
- Miller, W.J & W.F. Hollander (1986). The sex-linked black cat fallacy: a textbook case. The Journal of Heredity, Vol. 77, pg. 463-464, 1986.
- Miller, W.J, et al. (1986). Anasise Da Tipificacao Sanguinea De Algumas Racas De Bovinos Brasileiros.
- Ramirez, G., W.J. Miller, et al. (1992). Blood types in cattle of Iberian ancestry and in Holsteins at various altitudes. American Journal of Veterinary Research, Vol. 53., Iss. 7, pg. 1248-1252, July 1992.
- Miller, W.J. (1996). Point of View: Dominance. Brazilian Journal of Genetics, Vol. 19, Iss. 4, pg. 677, 1996
- Miller, W.J. (1997). Dominance, codominance and epistasis. Brazilian Journal of Genetics, Vol. 20., Iss.(4, pg. 663-665, 1997.
Miller, W.J. (1951). The time of appearance of species specific antigens of Columba guinea in the embryos of backcross hybrids. Paper presented at the 1951 Meetings of the Genetics Society of America, Vol. 20, page 114, Minneapolis, Minnesota, September 10-12,1951.
Miller, W.J., C.R. Bryan (1951). Serological differentiation of the homozygote and heterozygote following a species cross in pigeons. Paper presented at the 1951 Meetings of the Genetics Society of America, Vol. 20, page 114-115, Minneapolis, Minnesota, September 10-12,1951.
Stone, W.H. & W.J. Miller (1953). A New Normal Antibody of Cattle Serum. Paper presented at the 1953 Meetings of the Genetics Society of America, Vol. 22, page 103-104, Boston, Massachusetts, December 29-30,1953.
Miller, W.J. (1954). Segregation of species-specific antigens and the "hybrid substance" in black-cross hybrids following a generic cross in Columbidae. Paper presented at the 1954 Meetings of the Genetics Society of America, Vol. 23, page 57-58. Gainesville, Florida, September, 6-8, 1953.
Miller, W. J., W.H., Stone (1955). Blood typing of the erythrocytes of bison with reagents for antigenic factors of cattle. Records of the Genetics Society of America, vol. 24, page 586
Miller, W.J. & C. Stormont (1957). Parentage exclusions by blood grouping in dairy cattle. Paper presented at the 1957 Meetings of the Genetics Society of America, Vol. 26, page 385-386. Stanford, California, August 26-28, 1957
Miller, W.J. (1960). Blood groups in Longhorn cattle. Paper presented at the 1960 Meetings of the Genetics Society of America, Vol 29, page 82. Stillwater, Oklahoma, August 29-31, 1960.
Miller, W.J. (1960). Coat color, pattern, horn condition and blood groups in cattle. Paper presented at the 1960 Meetings of the Genetics Society of America, Vol 29, page 82. Stillwater, Oklahoma, August 29-31, 1960.
Miller, W.J. (1961). Evidence for two new systems of blood groups in cattle. Paper presented at the 1961 Meetings of the Genetics Society of America, Vol 30, page 93. Lafayette, Indiana, August 28-30, 1961.
Miller, W.J. & J. L. Webber (1969). A new Species-antigen in Doves and Its Linkage with the Species-Albumin Type. Genetics, Vol. 110, No.3, PT.2, pg. s80, 1985 Supplement.
Hollander, W.F. & W.J. Miller (1978). Observations on pigeons having congenital head tremor associated with the "Sideburns" mutant. Behavior genetics, 8(1) pg. 101
Miller, W. J., T.A. Olson & K. Stille (1985). Blood types of Florida Scrub cattle and their comparison with other Iberian source stocks. Genetics, Vol. 110(3), PT.2, pg. s80, 1985 Supplement.
Stille, K.A.& W.J. Miller (1986). Immunogenetic Relationships of Erythrocytic Antigens of Goats and Cattle. Genetics, Vol. 113(1), PT.2, pg. s44, 1986 Supplement.
Miller, W.J. (1986). Mendelian Segregation and Assortment for 7 Genetic Characters in Ringneck doves. Genetics, Vol. 113(1), PT.2, pg. s61, 1986 Supplement.
Miller, W.J. (?). Subtypes in Cattle Blood Typing. School of Veterinary Medecine, University of California, Davis, Calif., U.S.A
Miller, W. (??). Subtypes in Cattle Blood Typing. International Congress of Genetics, Proceedings, Vol. II.
- Miller, W. & Gregory, W. (1965). Goat Color, Pattern, Horn Condition and Blood Groups in Cattle
- Miller, W. (??). O Pombo Domestico Feral, Columba livia um estudo de genetica.
- Miller, W. (1969). Nuevos Fenotipos De Tranferrina En El Ciervo Cola Blanca Americano. Analecta Veterinara, Vol. O, Iss. 3, December 1969
- Miller, W.J., Oliveira, D.A. , Pinheiro, L.E.L. & Kuabara, M.Y. (1993). Pontential Application of Blood Groups to Production Characters of Cattle. Congresso Brasileiro de Reprodcao Animal, Anals Vol . 2, pp. 117- 124, 1993
- Miller, W. (1997). The Feral Domestic Pigeon. Big Bluestem Flyer, Vol. 32, Iss. 4, pg. 5, April 1997
Miller, W.J. (1949). Behavior Effect of Estradiol Benzoate on Immature "Synthetic" Female Ring Neck Doves. Report of Project: Zoology 180, University of Wisconsin, 1949
Miller, W.J. (1949). Report of Project: Zoology 111, Whitehead, Jan. 18, 1949
Shelton, M.E., D.D. Draper, D. & W.J. Miller (1976). Genetic Aspects of Spinal Dysraphism. pg. 5, 1976.
Miller, W. (1972). Reproductive success (?) in Pigeons. Iowa State University, 1972.
Miller, W.J. (????). Color Mutants in Zebra Finches, Poephila guttata.
Miller, W.J. (????). Presence of species specific antigens in tissues
Miller, W.J. & Anglin, R.J. (????). Alteration of Cattle and Goat Blood Type Antigens by Carbodiimide. Iowa State University.
Miller, W.J. (2008). A Sample of Gaur Blood Types.
Contribution by Wilmer J. Miller to the American Dove Association Newsletter (ADAN); and DoveLine 1998--
- 1974- Predation on dove. July/Aug. pp. 9
- 1974 – Sexing dove I. Vent sexing. Sept./Oct. pp. 1974. Reprinted The Doveline Sept./Oct. 1998 p.12
- 1974 – Sexing doves II. Sexing behavior. Aug/Sept. Reprinted May/June 1992 and Jan./Feb. 1996. p.11. The Doveline Jan./Feb. 1999 pp.12
- 1974 – A recessive mutant “stubby dwarf” in ringneck doves. Sept./Oct. pp. 5-8
- 1974 – Turn on the lights? Nov./Dec. pp. 5-7, reprinted Sept./Oct. 1977 pp. 5-6
- 1974 – More about dove diseases. No./Dec. pp. 3-4
- 1976 – How heavy are you dove? Sept./Oct. p.7
- 1977 - White head flecks in doves. Jan./Feb. p.1. Reprinted Jan./Feb. 1981
- 1977 – Dove culture II: Differences in baby ringneck doves. July/Aug. p.6
- 1977 – Dove culture III: Differences in juvenile ringneck doves. July/Aug. p.5
- 1977 – Plication (tailfolding) in ringneckdoves, Nov./Dec. pp.5
- 1978 – Absence of bill ring in ringneck doves. Streptopelia risoria. May/June p.4. Reprinted July/August 1980 pp.6
- 1079 – The story of the pied mutations. Jan/Feb. pp. 8-9 (with W.F. Hollander)
- 1979 – Breeding cycle interval in ringneck dove, streptopelia risoria. March/April pp.7
- 1980? - Dove culture IV. Caging and Nesting. Date?
- 1980 – Dove culture V. What do they eat? Jan./Feb. pp. 9-11
- 1980 - A further experiment with disease in doves. Jan./Feb. pp.4
- 1980 – Fostering dove eggs. May/Jun. pp.3
- 1981 – Do some of your ringneck doves have long tails? May/June, pp.5 (with P.J. Hollander)
- 1981- Down color in ringneck doves, Streptopelia risoria, July/August, pp. 4-5 (with P.J. Hollander)
- 1981 – Cream colored in ringnecks. Nov./Dec. pp.6
- 1981 - Termination of dove colony and genetic characters studied. Nov./Dec. pp. 7-8
- 1981 - Iowa State University Dove Colony to Be Terminated 1982. Nov./Dec. pp 7.
- 1984 – A record holder per number of progeny?! March/April pp. 8-9
- 1984 – Book review of “Wild Pigeons and Doves” by Dr. Jean Delacour 1980. T.F.H. Publication pp. 189. March/April pp.7
- 1984 – Genetics of the ringneck doves, Streptopelia risoria I. Overview. May/June pp.10
- 1984 – Genetics of the ringneck dove, Streptopelia risoria II. Description of mutants-Albino- autosomal recessive= al. September/October pp. 3-5. November/December pp.6-8
- 1984 – Genetics of the ringneck dove, Streptopelia risoria III. Description of mutants-Ivory- autosomal recessive -ry. November/December pp.6-8
- 1985 – Genetics of the ringneckdove, Streptopelia risoria IV. Description of mutants- pied- autosomal recessive=iv. January/February pp 9-11. Reprinted May/June 1988 pp. 5-6
- 1985 - Genetics of the ringneckdove, Streptopelia risoria V. Description of mutants- Rosy - autosomal recessive=ry. September/October pp 4-8.
- 1985 – Cream: the first ivory-rosy ringneck doves. September/October pp. 6-8.
- 1985 - Questions and characteristics of orange-tangerine ringneck doves. November/December p. 5. Reprinted May/June 1993, pp. 6 (with O. F. Munsell)
- 1985 - Dove Tail-Length. March/April 1985.
- 1985 - Sleeping Doves. Jan./Feb. 1985.
- 1986 – Cold-weather blood feathers in doves? Jan./Feb. pp. 10.
- 1986 – The wild type (dark) color. Jan./Feb. pp.6
- 1986 – The fate of the world depends on the collared dove. March/April p. 7
- 1986 – Early domestic doves in the New World. Sept/Oct. pp.10. Reprinted Nov./Dec. 1986 p. 10.
- 1987 – Comments on the new mutant colors in ringnecks. Jan./Feb. p.8
- 1987 - Cream and Albino Doves. May/April p.4. Reprinted in The Doveline Sept./Oct. 1998 pp.5
- 1989 - A note about minerals and diet for doves. Nov./Dec. p.5
- 1989 – Same-sexed clutches in mourning doves? May/April pp. 10-11. (with Gene Hocklan)
- 1989 - Dark-Blond-White: Sex-linked alternatives in ringneck doves. Jan./Feb. pp. 6-10.
- 1989 - Mutation in ringneck doves. May/April pp. 7-8 (with W.F. Hollander)
- 1989 – New mutant color in ringneck doves. Sept./Oct. pp. 3-4
- 1990 – A possible new mutant, hallux nail spike, in ringneck doves. July/August p.5
- 1990 - Pink Ringneck Doves!!! Sept./Oct. pg. 10. Reprinted in The Doveline Sept./Oct. 1998. pp.5 (with .L. Stalder)
- 1990 – About frosty color and how to tell frosty at hatching. Nov./Dec….
- 1990 - Progress Report on the Continuously Producing Ringneck Female Dove, 408Y. Jan./Feb. 1990, pp. 15.
- 1991 – Long term production in a white dove pair, Streptopelia risoria. Sept./Oct. pp. 5-6.
- 1991 - Long term production in a rosy pair, Streptopelia risoria. Nov./Dec. 10-11
- 1991 - "Porcelain" Egg Albumin (?) in Ringneck Doves. July/Aug. 1991.
- 1992 – Distinguishing (?) the cream phenotype in doves. Jan./Feb. pp. 7-8
- 1992 - A note about minerals and diet for doves. May/June pp. 2-3
- 1992 – Rose ringneck doves and other color comments. May/June p. 4
- 19?? - Coral ringneck doves and other color comments. Date??
- 1996 - Sexing Doves via Behavior. Jan/Feb
- 1996 – Book review: “Doves: A Complete Pet Owner’s Manual” by Matthew M. Vriends. May/June 1996 pp. 12 (with W.F. Hollander) The Doveline.
- 1998 – Miller returns from Brazil. The Doveline July/August pp.7
1999 – Where do new varieties of ringneck doves come from? The Doveline Jan./Feb. p.3. (with W.F. Hollander)
- 1980? - Stir Crazy?
- 1980? - Voice in blacked-eye white ringneck doves.
- 1980? - Helpful treatment for salmonella in doves:
- 1990 - Folding cage for a pair of doves
The Great Lakes Dove Breeders Association with Jon Morren as Secretary (RR#3 Adams St., Zeeland, Michigan 49464) and Art Molder as Publicity Director with others (Weber, Johnson, Burger, Owen?) mailed a Bulletin with a Constitution and By-Laws 11 August 1972 (8 cent Eisenhower stamp) proposing a national group of dove fanciers. There were 117 members in November 1973.
[Miller was in Brazil for one year 1978-79 and 1992-93 then again 1995-97]
Contribution by Wilmer J. Miller to the American Pigeon Journal
- 1974 - Body Temperature of adult pigeons. July 1974.
- 1975- Watch for predators on doves. February 1975.
- 1981- A visit with a pigeon fancier in Brazil, April 1981.
Contribution by Wilmer J. Miller to the Pigeon Science and Genetic Newsletter
1967 - Mutations In Ringneck Doves. American Pigeon Journal, vol. 56, pg. 135, May 1967.
1974 - A Recessive Mutant "Stubby Dwarf" in Ringneck Doves. PS &GN 4:57-64
1976 - Sexing doves III: Sex-linked genetic characters. 2:32-33, 1976.
1976 - Sexing IV: other methods3:11-12, 1976
1976 - Ivory = OPAL, PS.&GN 2:24, 1976
1977 - Symbols in Genetics. PS & GN 5:47, Wilmer J.M. and Hollander, W.F
The quest for linkages. 8:13
1978 - Dove Culture. Newsletter July 24-26, 1978
Other Avian Contributions by Wilmer J. Miller
Final Report on the Animal Blood Typing Laboratory, UNESP "Julio de Mesquita Filho", Faculdale de Cinencias Agrarias e Veterinarias "Campus" de Jaboticabal, Sao Paulo, Brasil; August 1978 to August 1979.
The biology and natural history of the mourning dove
On the Origin of Birds. Reprinted from "Friends 'n' Feathers", MID America Cage Birds Society, March 1991.
Cage birds in Brazil, 1997
History of Classical Immunogenetics (in Florida)
Posterboard presentation at VIII REuniao Anual de Sociedade Brazileira de Bioquimica (in Brazil)
Pertinent Papers by Others
Stormont, C. (1958). On the Application of Blood Groups in Animal Breeding. X International Congress of Genetics, Vol. 1, pg. 206-224, August 1958 [Note the B system factor sets]
Irwin, M.R. (1959). Symposium: Basic Concepts of Systematic Order. Interrelationships of Genetic Characters which Differentiate Species of Doves (Streptopelia). Reprinted from Systematic Zoology, Vol. 8(1), March 1959.
Hollander, W.F. (1945). Lethal Achondroplasia in the Pigeon. Journal of Heredity 36(10): 297-300
Hollander, W.F. (1959). The Inheritance of Red Eye Color in Drosophila. Reprinted by Turtox News, 37(6):37, 1959, by permission of the author.
Hollander, W.F. (1975). So You Think You Know What's a Dove. American Dove Association Bulletin, June 1975.
Hollander, W.F. (19??). A Synopsis of Color Inheritance in the Domestic Pigeon, Columba livia.
Hollander, W.F. (19??). Pigeons-Doves: A facinating hobby-over 50 breeds, many clubs - good fellowship.
Stalder, K. (1992). The Story of Orange/Tangerine Ringneck Doves In America. January 1992.
Brooks P. M. (1978). Effects of Silky and Color Mutations on Structure and Color of Down Feathers in Ring Neck Doves. Proc. Iowa Acad. Sci. 85(2): 66-69. 1978
Sturtevant, J. & W.F. Hollander (1978). Supplement to Pigeon Science & Genetics Newsletter, Vol. 8
Linderman, P.W. (1967). An investigation of intraspecific differences in plasma albumin of ringneck. doves. Immunogenetic letter, Jan. 1969.
Miller, R. H. (1967) The inhibition of the peanut-agglutination reaction in Streptoperila risoria by simple saccharides
Departmental ad for students concerning professors on staff